How Can We serve you?
Virtual Outsourced Accounting
We are a virtual firm which means we are available to you anytime and anywhere. Cloud storage allows us to safely and securely share data and provides you real time access to your books. Even though distance might separate us, we provide personalized and prompt service to all our customers both near and far.
- Bill Pay
- Invoicing and Customer Receivable Tracking
- Monthly Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Sales Tax Filings
- Monthly Financial Statements
Tax Planning & Preparation
A year in the making
We take a proactive approach to tax planning and preparation. Accurately and correctly categorizing your expenses all year long can make all the difference when it comes to tax time. And our strategic planning and advice throughout the year gives you a clearer picture of your tax burden. We don’t subscribe to a wait and see approach. We offer stand alone tax services, but can do the most to save you money when our accounting and tax services are paired.
- Email and Phone support for all your tax questions throughout the year
- Quarterly tax planning and advice
- Annual tax filings for businesses and business owners
Your most important relationship
Payroll can be one of the most stressful parts of your business. It’s likely one of your largest expenses, and it’s the backbone of your employee-employer relationship. Accurate employee compensation makes all the difference to you and your employees. Don’t stress, we have you covered.
- Regular payroll processing (weekly, biweekly, etc.)
- Federal and state withholding filings and payments
- Online employee access to pay stubs
- Preparation of employee W-2’s
- Management of employee benefit payments and garnishments
- Employee on boarding
Financial Advisory Services
It's more than just your books
Our goal is to support your dreams and vision for your business. Accurate and up to date financial information is key. We work to make sure you understand your financial position as well as ways to improve it.
- Monthly calls to discuss your current financial performance
- Budgeting and Benchmarking
- Coordinating with lenders and other financial advisors
- Coaching and mentorship to increase profits and reduce expenses